When we set out on a path to develop the ultimate expression of the world’s best tone-shaping boost, our award winning “The Distillery”, we had four artists in mind for prototype development. Starting in April 2015 we sent a prototype to Jim Campilongo, followed by prototypes to Nels Cline, Pat Metheny, Bill Frisell and David Hidalgo of Los Lobos.
The result is “The Black Label”. Fine tuned and refined to meet the demands of some of the world’s most discerning players. We are thrilled to collaborate Jim Campilongo on this very special limited edition, a true master of the Fender Telecaster and a player with a unique voice on the instrument.
The Jim Campilongo Signature Edition “Black Label” features:
- The Ultimate Expression of the World’s Best Tone-Shaping Boost
- Limited Edition of 25 pieces Worldwide
- Personally Signed, Dedicated, Numbered in Brooklyn, USA, by Jim Campilongo
- Includes “Last Night, This Morning” CD, D’Addario XL120 Strings, Fender 358 Picks
- Prototypes tested by Jim Campilongo, Nels Cline, Bill Frisell and Pat Metheny
- Hand Selected High Quality Audiophile Grade Components, Audio Grade Special Silver Solder
- Build To Order: Hand Made in Toronto, Canada.
- $349.00 USD with Free Shipping in North America
- The Black Label Regular Edition: $339.00 (100 Pieces Worldwide – Production in June 2016)
- Includes Jim Campilongo’s CD “Table for One”.
Learn More and Reserve Yours: https://www.toneconcepts.com/shop/the-black-label/